Monday 26 March 2012

Bishoujo Figure size comparisons

I have now collected quite a few of the Kotobukiya Bishoujo figures. Since I own a few I thought I would post a few size comparison photos for people thinking of buying any of the figures.





Rogue, Psylocke, Dark Phoenix, Emma Frost and Ms Marvel
In this photo I took awhile ago (when these were the only ones I owned,) you can see the size difference very clearly with the X-Girls and Ms Marvel. Ms. Marvel is the tallest of all the bishoujo figures, and these four X-Girls are the smallest.

Ms. Marvel standing next to Asuka made by Yamato
Wonder Woman, Ms. Marvel and Supergirl
Ms. Marvel really is a huge figure! I think if Supergirl was standing up straighter she maybe the same size as Ms. Marvel, but ducking down she looses some height. Only her cape comes close!

Rogue, Jean Grey and Dark Phoenix
Here are a few of the X-Girls together. You can see how Jean Grey is just that little bit bigger. The only thing I don't like about Jean Grey - She doesn't quite match the same scale.


Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy and Ms. Marvel
Poison Ivy is not quite as big as the other two, but her base sure makes up for the space! Ivy is about the same size as Jean Grey.

The girls all currently displayed on my shelves!
For now I have all the girls displayed on my shelves. I'm pretty quickly running out of space! As you can see, they're all in front of other other figures too lol!
Hopefully from these pictures you get a good idea of the sizes. The four on the bottom shelf have to be down there because they're too tall to fit on the top shelf.
If people want more photos I can post more, or different characters together.

4 comments:

  1. Great collection!
    I just started my bishoujo collection with X-23.
    Now I'm aiming at Black Widow and Poison Ivy. Checked your reviews and they are great!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my reviews :3

      Delete
  2. I wish I found this blog before I started my collection, thanks for all the details! Will help me in my future buys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, didn't realize how big Supergirl and Wonder Woman are compared to the other figures like Rogue and Black Widow, thanks for the comparisons!

    ReplyDelete