Tuesday 22 May 2012

Marvel - Ms. Marvel Bishoujo Figure

Ms Marvel is one of the first bishoujo figures I purchased. I just love her!
She's the biggest of all the bishoujo figures, in fact, she practically towers over some of the earlier figures. I've done a bit of a basic size comparison here.

Ms Marvel ready for action!

Ms Marvel comes ready assembled when you get her out of the box. She comes with the flames attached to her hands, but you can remove the flames if you wish. I want to leave the flames on, because I just love the clear plastic flames! I enjoy that you have the option though.

Attached to the large base, ready for display.
Her costume is very nice, and is made of a shiny almost metallic black, gold and metallic red. The red sash around her waist has been sculpted amazingly. It really looks like it's been caught by the wind!

Leaping into battle!
Delicate foot perched on rough broken concrete.
 The base she's standing on is quite large. Mostly to help balance her pose, but it's detailed and doesn't detract from the main figure so I like it! There are even cracks painted in the cement!

With the light behind her, you can see all the clear plastic for the flames and in her hair!
There are lots of little details that pull together to make this an amazing figure. The ruffles and folds of her clothes, use of clear plastic for the flames and for her hair, her amazing pose and cool base.

Nice bum..
And nice boobs!
Quite a bit of her bum is showing, but I don't think it's too big or too revealing for the figure. And I also think her boobs maybe big but they don't look ..slutty? (for a lack of a better word.) She has all the super hero proportions, but you could display her somewhere you don't mind visitors seeing lol!

Even from the back.. wow! :D
Just look at her epic hair! She has nicely detailed strands of hair, very flowy! I think making the figure bigger means they could add a lot more detail to the hair.

So shiny!
She was just so much fun to photograph!

If you like Ms Marvel, just buy her. You won't be disappointed! I actually don't know a heck of a lot about Ms Marvel, but I still love this figure! Just.. gah.. buy it!! :D

An option for Ms Marvel they didn't go with.

The original Shunya Yamashita concept art they choose to run with.

No comments:

Post a Comment